You get to experience the breathtaking scenery of not just one but BOTH views with the Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon Tour! We pick up our guests from location provided by the guest then head to your tour right after!
Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour
Traffic, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances can or may effect tour experience.
There are no accommodations for:
– Person(s) requiring wheelchairs
– Person(s) suffering from claustrophobia
– Person(s) requiring service dogs/animals
*All fees and permits included
- Per Person
Experience the Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in Page, AZ
The tour time we offer for Upper Antelope Canyon is what we call the Prime Time tour. Meaning it is the best time to be in the canyon, for the best lighting, and possibly the light shaft dependent on Mother Nature.
We pick up our guests from location provided by the guest. We then head to your Upper Antelope Canyon tour. Your tour guide will check you in for your tour and wait for you while you enjoy your visit. When your tour has concluded we then make our way to the Horseshoe Bend.
What to expect while visiting Upper Antelope Canyon:
– sandy and rocky walk way
– cooler temperatures in canyon
– bumpy ride with tour company
– ABSOLUTELY NO BAGS ALLOWED
– no tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks
– total half mile hike
What to expect while visiting Horseshoe Bend:
– 3/4 mile hike, 1.5 miles round trip
– expect a moderate hike, which includes a fairly steep sandy hill
10:20am – 10:30am Pick-Up from location
11:15am Upper Antelope Canyon Tour
1:00pm Horseshoe Bend
2:30pm – 2:40pm Pick-Up from location
3:25pm Upper Antelope Canyon Tour
5:15pm Horseshoe Bend
- Full refund given if cancelled 7 or more days before reservation date
- 75% refund if cancelled 3-6 days before reservation date
- No refunds will be given if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of the reservation date
- MASKS ARE MANDATED FOR ALL TOURS ON THE NAVAJO NATION.
- No Fire arms are allowed on tour.
Customers will receive a full refund if Navajo Tours Direct has to cancel before leaving on tour route, in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.