You get to experience the breathtaking scenery of not just one but BOTH views with the Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon Tour! We pick up our guests from location provided by the guest then head to your tour right after!
Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour
Traffic, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances can or may effect tour experience.
There are no accommodations for:
– Person(s) requiring wheelchairs
– Person(s) suffering from claustrophobia
– Person(s) requiring service dogs/animals
*All fees and permits included
- Per Person
Explore the Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in Page, AZ
The tour time we offer for Lower Antelope Canyon is what we call the Prime Time tour. Meaning it is the best time to be in the canyon, for the best lighting, and possibly the light shaft dependent on Mother Nature.
We pick up our guests from location provided by the guest. We then head to your Lower Antelope Canyon tour. Your tour guide will check you in for your tour and wait for you while you enjoy your visit. When your tour has concluded we then make our way to the Horseshoe Bend.
What to expect while visiting Lower Antelope Canyon:
– total 1.1 mile hike, 1800 meters
– rocky and sandy hiking terrain
– not recommended for people who have issues with enclosed spaces, because the trial inside the canyon can be narrow.
– tour starts by entering down 5 flights of stairs, continuing through the canyon on 8 separate ladders making your way out of the canyon.
– No TRIPODS, MONOPODS, SELFIE STICKS OR GOPROS are allowed.
What to expect while visiting Horseshoe Bend:
– 3/4 mile hike, 1.5 miles round trip
– expect a moderate hike, which includes a fairly steep sandy hill
8:20am – 8:30am Pick-Up from location
9:15am Lower Antelope Canyon Tour
10:45am Horseshoe Bend
12:30pm – 12:40pm Pick-Up from location
1:15pm Lower Antelope Canyon Tour
2:45pm Horseshoe Bend
- Full refund given if cancelled 7 or more days before reservation date
- 75% refund if cancelled 3-6 days before reservation date
- No refunds will be given if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of the reservation date
- MASKS ARE MANDATED FOR ALL TOURS ON THE NAVAJO NATION.
- No Fire arms are allowed on tour.
Customers will receive a full refund if Navajo Tours Direct has to cancel before leaving on tour route, in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.